This house is quietly located in the district of Aarschot - Gelrode, north of the village center and close to Eikelberg. The Eikelberg is a recognized nature reserve of approximately 14 hectares where you can enjoy a wonderful walk. All facilities of the region (Colruyt, Delhaize, schools) and the village center of Gelrode are just a few minutes' drive away. Aarschot train station is 3.6 km away (5 min by car) and Wezemaal is 4 km away (6 min by car).
This house has recently undergone an extensive renovation, including kitchen, living room, PVC windows with high-performance double glazing (2014), roof insulation, gas condensing boiler...
The entire ground floor has been renovated: entrance hall and staircase, living room, first bathroom (shower, toilet, sink), kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with high-quality Miele appliances (Miele induction hob, Miele fridge with freezer, Miele dishwasher, Miele oven), has plenty of cupboard space, worktop and splashback are in composite. Built-in breakfast table makes it complete and perfect for cooking enthusiasts.
First floor has a new second bathroom with large built-in closet (shower cabin, sink, toilet) and 2 bedrooms equipped with built-in closets. Bathroom has been placed and walls can be finished even further. Bedrooms are yet to be renovated.
Cellar (accessible via kitchen - practical for all your supplies) and attic. Accessible via the garden and terrace at the back: garage, 2 spacious storage rooms/technical rooms (basement of the house) - see photos.
The open south facing garden of 10a 80ca also offers plenty of space to relax and enjoy the outdoors. In the middle of the garden there is a round terrace with bricks so that you can always enjoy the sun. Also useful for placing a swimming pool or for a BBQ!
• Attention nature lovers: beautifully landscaped south-facing garden of 10 a with beautiful views
• Extra space for your independent activities or hobbies: garage and 2 storage rooms accessible via the terrace at the back, also several parking spaces
• Ground floor completely renovated, bedrooms upstairs need to be refreshed
• Qualitative kitchen equipped with Miele appliances in perfect condition!
• Technically in good order: new PVC windows with double high-efficiency glazing and roller shutters (2014) in all rooms (including upstairs bedrooms), roof is insulated, heating with modern gas condensing boiler.
• This house has 2 bathrooms, on the ground floor and first floor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a home that is largely ready to move into.
Interested? Visit this house during OPEN HOUSE March 18 (Saturday) from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm – registrations via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016/798.555 (Mon-Fri 9-6 pm or Sat 9-12 am).